Friday, February 19, 2010

The Wrap Up


I'm home!


One of the things I like most about packaged tours is also one of the things that I hate most about them, too. They pack so many activities and sights into a short amount of time that you get to see a lot more of a place than doing it on your own, even if it's just skimming the surface. But, the grueling pace is exactly that, grueling. I'm exhausted after these past three days. I'm delighted at the sights I saw, but I need a vacation after my vacation!


Good thing I'm going to Tokyo, Japan, in a few days time. I'll be on my own and doing things at my own easy going pace. Look for me when I am there. I will have in-room internet and I will live blog everyday as it happens.


Thanks for tuning in.


Note: All posts related to Jeju-Do have now been updated with more descriptions and all pix have been added. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment