Sunday, February 14, 2010

Off To Jeju-Do (Jeju-Island) Wednesday

Jeju-Do location (purple) in relation to South Korea

Jeju-Do

I'm flying off to Jeju-Do wednesday morning on a school teachers' trip. It's a three day affair paid for by the school for all of its teachers and support staff. As spring break is officially in session right now, there are no classes till the beginning of March. WooHoo!

The island (purple spot on top map) is likened to Hawaii as it is a very popular tourist destination for both Koreans and for other travelers. I have no idea what to expect as itinerary, but I do hope to find some time and opportunity to do some photography on my own without being rushed by a group activity.

Hopefully, I will have internet access to blog everyday, but I cannot promise that either. I paid extra for my own room, so I should get some free time to do things. All in all, not a bad deal. Less than CDN $90 for the room and to make up for a slight shortfall in the school budget. What more can one ask for in a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment