Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gimpo Airport




My plane. Well, not mine, but the one I flew on.

The trip to Jeju-Do started with all the teachers meeting up at the school and waiting for the chartered buses to take us to the airport. There were 55 of us altogether and each one of us received a "box" lunch along with some snacks. I ate most of my lunch before getting on the plane. Good thing as I lost the rest of the snacks portion while sitting on the plane. The bag must have fallen out of my pocket while I was seated. Oh, well. Win some, lose some.

For a mostly domestic airport, it's quite nice. The check in and flight was very quick; less than an hour prior to flight time. And, we were in the air for only 50 minutes. More chartered buses picked us up outside the airport and the touring started right there and then. Like I said, very quick. All flights should be this fast.

I'll post pix when I get home on the weekend. I have no in-room internet access. I'm on a P.O.S. lobby computer right now.

Update; pix and additional descriptions posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment