Friday, February 19, 2010

Horseback Riding



After the harbour cruise came a stop at a horse farm (?) for some horseback riding. I didn't go riding as I do not like heights. Even standing on a chair in the middle of a room gives me vertigo. So, being on top of a horse would definitely not work for me. Those that went seemed to have enjoyed it


Although the horses seem well fed, they didn't seem too happy having people ride them all day long. They looked a bit sad all of them; head down and kinda mopey. Just an observation. Maybe they're supposed to look like that. Dunno.

Anyways, inside the main cabin was a big wood burning stove that gave off lots of warmth and after freezing outside in the cold, it was most welcome. A lot of the teachers in our group were standing next to it warming up. Although, I doubt most of them saw the little furry critter underneath of it being very toasty and cozy warm. I was half expecting a fireball at any moment! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment