Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shinjuku Part IV











There's an "Electric Street" in this area, too, with another Yodobashi Camera store here (actually divided into two buildings this time). But, it's really small and not as well equipped as the main store in Akihabara. I bought a mouse today as my wireless mouse died a few days ago. More shopping and eating here to be found as well. Plus, games streets and more big brand name clothing stores as well. One of the bigger stores (Lumine 1) had some really nice French style pastry shops, too. I had a snack there.

All in all, quite a full day by the time I made it back to my hotel. I did travel in rush hour and it was not as bad as I had expected. Maybe rush hour here starts later than what I am used to, or maybe it really is not so bad in the afternoon, only in the mornings. Dunno. At least I now know I can stay out later and not get crushed while getting back. Of course, staying out really late would avoid the rush, altogether. But, I'm trying to make early days of it as one of my main goals this trip is to get some rest. Not really succeeding with that part yet! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment