Tuesday, February 23, 2010

After Dinner Walk







There is a little diner right next door to the hotel with reasonable prices. Good food. I ate there tonight. I will eat there for the rest of the week unless I'm somewhere else. But, this vacation is going to be a slow and easy one. Not too much is on tap for me other than to take it easy and to relax. As I didn't really do much research into Japan prior to this trip, I'll just take it as it comes and just do what I find at the time.

Like I said in my previous post, my hotel is in a really nice section of the city. It's the foreign embassy section of town judging from the maps of the area. The streets are all so new and clean looking, like a really modern city. There is an air of sophistication and class about this area. You can tell this even at night when the sun goes down. I took a little walk around the area and took a few shots of the few stores and restaurants that are here. There are not too many here it seems. It's quite quiet. I like it.

I'll shoot some pix during the day next time. Right now, I think I'll stay in and rest up for tomorrow. I'm tired! There's not much around here that can be gotten to by foot. I'll need the subway to get anywhere worth getting to. And, the subway is directly across the street for that. WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment