Friday, February 19, 2010

Seopjikoji














We then went to an amazing place by the seashore with a winding trail up and down some series of hills that eventually led to a lighthouse at trails end. Like something out of a picture postcard, this place is a must see. It was absolutely beautiful. I did not go up the stairs leading to the lighthouse with my fear of heights and all. Going up would not have been the problem. Coming down afterwards would definitely have been. And, being so windy this day definitely would make it worse. I enjoyed what I could none the less. Looking back at the past few days excursions, I would have to say that this was the highlight for me.


Lunch followed that at a restaurant serving pork cooked at the table via butane gas burners. It was another excellent meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment