Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shinjuku Part III
































I originally went there looking for the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (Tocho) building as they have two free observation decks on their 45th floors of their twin towers. I eventually found it. It's a really nice building! And, the streets and businesses leading up to it were pretty nice, too. Gone were the boring North American looking streets of the earlier area and things became more lively. Although, I wish I had found out that the building itself has a subway station directly underneath of it sooner. I would have saved me a few hours of worthless walking through a boring area to find it. The subway station is Tochomae in case you decide to visit. Shinjuku station is fairly close, too, if you don't exit at the wrong exit. Then, it's a long circular route back to more interesting sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment