Friday, February 19, 2010

Jeongbang Waterfall Coastal Hiking Trail


























After lunch we went back to the Jeongbang Waterfall area of day one and took a long two hour trail hike along the coast. This also had its fair share of going up and down a series of hills, too. Some spectacular scenery was there to greet us along the way. The sun was out for most parts of the day and it was not so cold after some hiking. There was the option of another hours hike, but I was too tired by then and just slept a bit on the bus instead.


Dinner was sashimi at a seaside restaurant. It was delicious. Probably amongst the best sashimi I have ever had. So fresh and tasty.


Then, it was back to the hotel for the night. I had wanted to go shopping in the area of where the hotel was located, but the shopping mall that I had wanted to check out seemed to be closed by then and it was too cold for me to want to go anywhere after just getting in. So, I just stayed in for the night and got to bed on time for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment