Thursday, February 3, 2011

Parting Shots




















And, finally, the place that has made me put on a bit of weight. I've eaten here practically every meal since I got here. The food is great!



My last day! Wow! Two weeks just flew on by. Time does, indeed, fly. I will miss this city and its' atmosphere. I don't think there is another place quite like it anywhere else in the world. It's too bad the "Kowloon Walled City", google it, is no more. Now, that would have been a place worth seeing.

All I did today was to walk around my general area again, this time in new directions to new places. I should have explored this new area more often. But, my cold put a damper on things for a few days a bit, too. Anyways, I will savor the experiences here thus far and I will miss them when I am gone. I'll most likely return next year around the same time again. And, I will try not to over eat like I did this time around! LOL

Thanks to all of those who followed my two week adventure here. This will most likely be my final post regarding this trip. It's back to work again once I get home. But, only for a week as spring break follows directly after that. Then, I'll be off to Taiwan for about ten days. You can follow me there at that time if you want. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment