Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A New Toy


For those of you who are camera aficionados, and you know who you are, the answer is no. I did not end up getting the Panasonic GF-1 as I had mentioned a few posts back. There were too many supply problems and I just decided to see what Nikon has up its' sleeve in April.

And, as you may also know, I'm a fan of nice (read; expensive) watches, too. So, I ended up with a new Swiss watch by Ball instead to add to my small collection; three now (Omega, Tissot, Ball). This is actually a very big and thick watch, and I have a small wrist. But, the scale of them together look quite good and proper. It's also the first automatic watch I've ever owned. Normally, I prefer a quartz watch, but I liked this one very much. The accuracy seems to be about two seconds slow per day; which is quite a lot better than the average.

Although, a new camera would have been much, much, less expensive than the new watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment