Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Around The Neighborhood











It finally stopped raining today. It's now only cloudy, windy and cold (I think it's only 10C again) with a few spitting raindrops once in a while. Normally, I don't mind the rain. But, on this vacation, when combined with the cold, it has demotivated me to do things. I hate the cold. Anyways, with today's relatively good weather, I went out to a few spots.

Along the way, are a few shots around the neighborhood. I took the back alleyways towards the subway station and these shots reflect that route. The mains streets are somewhat more presentable. Although, you have to remember that outside North America, back alleys also serve as main routes, and main entrances to homes and to businesses (this hotel has one), used by everyone and do not have the bad reputation as they do there. I also saw a few places along the way that no doubt spring to life at night to serve food and other things at that time.

The last two shots are back outside the main side streets in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment