Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wandering Around before Lunch



















As breakfast was really late today, because I got up really late today, I wondered around my neighborhood for quite a bit before eating lunch. I didn't feel like going too far as I was still tired from yesterdays long series of flights and connections. The area is a mix of old on the side streets and of ultra modern on the main street. Quite the interesting mix. I like it.

The modern establishments sell some really expensive high end stuff. Rolex ring any bells? Anyways, I didn't bother going into the stores selling the expensive stuff. No use looking at things I cannot buy. Although, there was one electronics store I went into that I did buy from. Oh, oh! More about that later.

In the pix, the some of the streets look quite empty. They are not. I waited for a slight lull in the action to take the pix. There were lots of people. It is even worse than Seoul when it comes to trying to get around when the sidewalks are jam packed with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment