Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tsim Sha Sui






















Every new area I explore seems to be even better than the previous areas I've seen. Tsim Sha Sui is another upscale shopping area brimming with big international name brand shops. Along with the big main streets come the smaller side streets brimming with even more shops. There are even lots of camera stores in the area as well. These are mostly privately owned stores like on Stanley Street on Hong Kong island (see previous posts), unlike the Electronics Market (see previous posts) further north where most of those stores are chain stores.

I wish I had more time here to explore some more. But, this is my last day and this was my last stop. Tomorrow I fly back home to Korea. Another time, another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment