Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Cityview Hotel









This is the hotel I am staying at while in Hong Kong. It's a nice little place close to EVERYTHING! The subway is 60 seconds from the back door, depending on how fast you walk, and all markets and shopping are right here within a few minutes walk.

And, food is everywhere. The Chinese bakery in front of the subway (Yu Ma Tai station) is great. All the small little restaurants have great food. There are outdoor eats; think restaurants with BIG outdoor patios that take up the street - this is at the south end of Temple Market - great food and crowded like anything at night so you know the food is good.

It's a fairly simple place, nothing fancy (pix of my room were already blogged on my first day here). But, it's clean and quiet. I would stay here again when I return one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment