Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Short Walk












I had to find breakfast food this morning. So, I went for a short walk around the neighborhood. Boy, I lucked out. What a great location. A block from Nathan Road, the main drag. Food everywhere and shopping as far as the eye can see. The sights and sounds were overwhelming at first. An assault on the senses. So different from the relative quiet of Incheon. The day is cloudy and a few small raindrops spit out now and then. Another balmy 16C today it seems.

The money exchange at the airport sucks. Only use it to get you a few dollars for the day. The money exchange on the street was much better. And, tomorrow I will try the banks.

I bought a subway pass as the station is right at my corner and with maps in hand I can plan out the day. I'm back in my room trying to do just that. In the meantime, here are some quick pix.

No comments:

Post a Comment