Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Moving Boxes


I mentioned that I was going to move in my previous post. Well, here are my boxes thus far. They stand taller than me on that trolly! And, I'm of average height.

But, it's not as bad as it looks. Only the two bottom ones are full, and now sealed. The second one from the top will be soon full, and will be sealed at that time. The top box is completely empty and might stay that way unless something unexpected happens. Plus, two very large suitcases and that's about it for my possessions. Although, you have to remember that I have to drag them all the way to the other side of the world with me. It's not going to be fun!

Anyways, these boxes will go back to Canada with me and be stored in a storage locker for the time being as I figure out where in the world I will work next. As I now have a few more possession than I had before, taking everything with me wherever I go becomes somewhat impractical. Storage is the only solution. And, as Canada is my home country, it seems to be the most logical place to store them as well.

So, why am I moving? Well, I'll leave that for a future post. I don't have enough time to get into that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment