Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oriental Lander Hotel





This is absolutely the tiniest hotel I have ever stayed in. Yes, that is the bed hitting, basically, both sides of the room. Maybe this is what a prison cell is like in terms of space. I dunno. But, this place is SMALL! I keep thinking that most overweight North Americans, and some Asians, would definitely hate this place.

I am not a big person, but the bathroom is so small that I keep hitting things when I turn around, or move in there. The wash basin is so small and cramped I can't even brush my teeth normally. There's no room to get the right angles. The shower leaves no room to move; just get in and stand there and let the water do its' thing. Forget about doing any stretching exercises under the hot water. What?! The hot water loosens the muscles and stiff joints and it's my fave place to stretch. Kill two stones with one bird type of thing. You should try it sometimes.

But, it is very cosy here and those little things won't bug me much. It's very clean and well maintained from the looks of things. It seems quiet enough for me, at least for a hotel. The bed is really comfy and cosy. And, the comforter is very snuggable, too.

Oh, and please excuse the mess. It is the morning after, after all. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment