Monday, January 31, 2011


I've been a bit under the weather the for past few days. That sore throat I mentioned earlier turned into a cold with a somewhat stubby and runny node. I guess I pushed myself to do too much in my first week here. I'm taking it much easier now; just a few short walks and a bit of light shopping.

But, I really don't feel all that bad as I've been OD'ing on echinacea ever since the first symptoms. It's really amazing stuff as the onset severity and actual illness seems very much muted. I've stopped using vitamin C as my preferred treatment of choice ever since I discovered that a possible side effect are kidney stones. I don't need those.

Anyways, I'll continue to take it easy and get some more rest for the remainder of my stay here. I've done about all I have the energy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment