Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hong Kong Bound 2011






I'm on holidays again! WooHoo!

I'm currently at the airport right now waiting for my first flight of the day; a short stopover in Shanghai and then it's off to Hong Kong for two weeks.

I had lunch while at the airport and while my food order was mixed up, I guess my Korean pronounciation still sucks, it was still a very good meal; udon noodles with kim chi and sliced up deep fried tofu. Yummy!

As you can see, it's snowing quite heavily today. I was expecting a very rough flight, but as it turned out, its was amongst the smoothest flights I have been on. It was delayed by about 30 to 40 minutes, though, due no doubt to the weather and all the other planes stacking up. My plane had to be de-iced while on the runway.

I finally arrived safely after a full and tiring day of travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment