Thursday, June 23, 2011

Surprise!

It was a rainy day! Really! It was. It's been raining, sometimes very heavily, for the past few days now. Tis the rainy season here. I came home as usual. But, with a surprise under my arm, as well as some groceries as I had run out of fruit and juice and stuff. But, I digress.

Anyways, when I got in, the girls were on my bed and on-line with their techno toys. I gave each of them a kiss and thought to myself that this is perfect. The girls are too busy to care about what I will be doing in the kitchen. So, I got my surprise ready after putting away the groceries.

My girls are spoiled! Only the latest techno toys will do for them.

My first mesume, Miu, with her MacBook Air. MacBook Air? I use a 3 year old MacBook!

Little Moko with her iPhone4. Even I don't have an iPhone, never mind an iPhone4!

My second mesume, Mai, with her iPad2. iPad2? I want an iPad3!


After I had finished getting my surprise ready, I walked back into the main room stood there for a bit. The girls ignored me until I cleared my throat a bit. "Ahem! Girls! I have a surprise for you!" They finally looked up.

Then they suddenly dropped what they were doing and...




Moko jumps up and runs over to where her twin sister was standing after I had put her down.

Moko had been separated from her twin for a while now. I really don't know the full history. But, Moko sometimes seemed a bit sad and I knew why. She missed her twin sister. So, when I finally found her, I just had to make sure she became part of the family.

Here's Miu welcoming Moko into the family. Yes, she's named Moko as well. This will be interesting!


And, Mai's turn to welcome little Moko.


The twins, after Moko had changed into something more comfy to lounge around at home in.

The twins, Moko and Moko. Aren't they the cutest!

A new family portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment