Thursday, June 16, 2011

Some More Puchi Nendoroids

K-On! Season One



Miku Vocaloid Series # 1



I have been trying to collect a few series of Puchi Nendoroids for the past few months now. And, unlike the Bakemanogatari sets of last weekend, they come in blind-boxed versions only. Collecting them all is not the easiest thing to do. I pick one up now and then when I'm at NonNo21 to see if I can eventually get the complete set. So, when I saw the complete set of each series that I was collecting on Mandarake, for essentially the same price as they would be individually anyways, I jumped on them.

Each set comes with about eleven and/or twelve figures, depending on the series, along with a "special" surprise character. Now, I ended up with a few duplicates of some of the characters. But, that's ok. They're so cute that they will be most loved non-the-less.

I still have one more series to finish collecting; Saber's "Fate/stay night" series! That series will be extremely difficult as she is exceedingly popular with collectors. I've not seen her complete series ever yet at Mandarake.

No comments:

Post a Comment