Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The New K-On! Collection & Yoko


Mio Akiyama


Ritsu Tainaka


Yui Hirasawa


Azusa Nakano


Tsumugi Kotobuki



Yoko

A few posts ago, I had alluded to collecting another series of K-On! "figures". Well, they were not the Puchi Nendoroids that I got last week. That was just an unexpected bonus. But, they are these Azone PureNeemo dolls in the above pix. I posted them in the order in which they arrived to their new home.

It took me a while to finish collecting them as I basically camped out at Manderake every few hours, minutes, seconds, what-have-you. Even though I kept such a close eye on things at Manderake, things still slipped past me. But, in the end, I managed to get what I wanted.

Plus, as another added bonus, my Yoko Nendoroid arrived today, too. Again, from Mandarake. She's an almost impossible figure to find as well. e(vil)bay has her at a ridiculous price.

Well, that's basically going to be it for big collections for the time being. I need to move in two months time and I'm now totally broke! So, there's only going to be smaller things for the time being. But, for now, I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment