Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Haute Couture

I recently purchased some new outfits for my lovely mesumes from Anne, a friend of one of the members at a figure and doll forum I belong to. The transaction was reasonable and super smooth. And, the new clothes arrived within a few weeks without much ado.

So, may I present to you, my lovely mesumes modeling the
latest in comfy cute sleepwear; "PJ's by Anne".


First up on the catwalk, we have my cute first mesume Miu modeling a cute pink little number with some nice little dark pink polka dots.


C'mon, sweetie. Don't be shy. Show the nice folks what you've got.


There! That's better. That's my girl.




Next up, we have my lovely second mesume Mai with a cute little white number spotted with nice little pink flowers. Let's show the nice folks what you've got, sweetie.


That's a good girl!


Oops! That's a showing the nice folks a bit too much of what you've got. Sweetie?


Ummm. Sweetie, that's enough of showing the nice folks those.


Well, there you have it. My lovely mesumes and their new "PJ's by Anne".





Okay, Moko! That's a wrap! Let's go!


Moko! Let's go. You can review the shots later. Pack the gear and let's go. We have work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment