Monday, August 15, 2011

Some Stomach Problems Today

My stomach was a bit upset today. So, I did not really do that much. It was also a very late start, too; like well after noon time. Even with that, I still ended up being out till late. There are no photos today as I was not in the mood due to my stomach issues. It was all I could do to keep going! Maybe I should have just stayed in the hotel room, but that would have been a waste of a day, though.


Anyways, I went to Shinjuku and walked around for a while. I was essentially in the side streets of this area of Shinjuku for most of today. It really helps to have pix from last year! LOL


Afterwards, I ended up back in Akiba yet again for dinner at Chabuton and some wandering around at Yodobashi Camera itself and around the figures stores again. This area seems to draw me back like a magnet it seems. LOL And, why not. All my fave things are here.


Hopefully, tomorrow will be a more productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment