Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Haute Couture III

Another set of PJ's arrived for my girls last week and it's now time to do another photo shoot. As Yoko and Neris had not had their photos properly taken yet in their new outfits, it was time to get with the program. "PJ's by Anne" once again and they are awesome as usual.


First up on the catwalk is third mesume Yoko with a cute little yellow and white stripped number adorned with pretty pink flowers.


That's my sweetie. Show the nice folks what you've got.



And, smile pretty as you usually do. That a girl!

Next up is fourth mesume Neris with a lovely little frilly pink number dotted with pretty red flowers. Isn't she cute in it?


That's my cutie. Show the nice folks what you've got, too.



And, smile cutely as you usually do. That's my girl!

Now, we have both my girls together modeling their latest cute little outfits. Perfect for lounging around at home in and for relaxing in.


Way to go, girls! Nice job!


Aren't they sweet?

And, for everyone expecting the Moko's to appear here at the end with their usual antics, I'm sorry to disappoint. They were being very lazy this day and just didn't want to do anything other than watch. Next time! I'm still waiting for a set of PJ's for fifth mesume Reimu. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment