Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Neris

Well, I really hadn't planned on yet another mesume so soon after Yoko (here). But, here she is. So, she was an unexpected bundle of joy (giggles)! For the full story about how she came to be, please go here.

Anyways, after another long wait, her head finally arrived and it was now time to do a bit of eye surgery to get her new eyes into her head. Obviously she was very scared having just arrived to some new place and not yet knowing me at all. Plus, her original parent(s) had also disembodied her and left her that way! What could possibly happen to her next, she probably thought to herself. Poor sweet little thing.

But, the eye surgery had to happen. And, with some gentle and careful work on my part, she was fine afterwards and she loves her new look. She now wonders how she was able to live with her old look before (giggles). I also gave her an identical body to her original one to lessen the shock of her early life experiences. Thus, she is not uncoordinated or anything like that at all. She just feels "normal", whatever that is.

So, without much further ado, may I present to you, Neris.

Here she is already recovered from the eye surgery and just after getting her new body. She's just been introduced to her new sisters and family. She's also neked, too. That's why the towel (giggles).



Isn't she just cutest with her new eyes and new look?

Here she is again after getting dressed. She got hand-me-downs for a shirt, but new leggings, though. Such is the life of being the youngest sister. No worries, though. I did order her a brand new set of PJ's just for her. So, she's not being neglected.

She was just getting comfortable and getting to know everyone when suddenly...

...the Moko's bolt and attack!



It's "Attack of the Moko's" again!


Much laughing and giggling ensued for a while by all parties involved, and not involved.

After the Attack of the Moko's, here she is being welcomed to the family by Miu, my oldest.

And, now by Mai, my second oldest.

And finally, by Yoko, who was my youngest. But, is now my third oldest.

A new family portrait.

And, a final parting shot.

Well, that's it for the time being. I'll have better photos of Neris and the girls another time. I'll wait for Neris's new PJ's to arrive and then shoot her in those along with Yoko in her new PJ's, which you can already see here in today's pix. For now, I need to go to bed! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment