Sunday, July 17, 2011

Haute Couture II

I recently got some new outfits for my girls from Cool Cat. When I showed them to my girls, they couldn't wait to try them out. It was like they hadn't seen cute sexy little outfits before! Duh! LOL

Anyways, each of them tried on something they liked and modeled them for a few photos on the catwalk. So, without further ado, my I present my lovely mesumes Miu, Mai and Yoko.

Music, please...


Here we have Miu modeling a cute little one-piece pink number with wide turtleneck collar and long sleeves. It was Miu's first time on heels and she felt a bit wobbly. She almost fell. But, I caught her just in time. Poor little thing.





Next we have Mai with a cute little wide neck grey stripe dress. For some strange reason, Mai was being a bit shy today. I don't know why as she's not normally this way.





And, finally, we have Yoko with a pink and white one-piece mini. She seems very relaxed in her heels and enjoyed the modeling.





My three lovely mesumes together for some group photos.


And, today's runway music was provided by "The Moko's". We have Moko on electric guitar and Moko on French horn. Don't ask me what type of music they played with that combination of instruments, but it sounded pretty good.





No comments:

Post a Comment