Friday, July 30, 2010

Toronto Bound

Today was my last day of summer camp and also my last day of school. It's summer vacation time! WooHoo! :w00t:

I'll be back in Toronto, Canada, for almost three weeks before school begins again. Summer vacation is very short here it seems. Oh well, at least it's still a vacation. Although, I'm not really looking forward to this as going back to see family is not my idea of a vacation. Too much stress by those family members who really do not understand who I am and why I do the things I do. But, seeing friends I haven't seen in ages will be good, though. :nod:

I also need to get my shoulders fixed. For whatever unknown reason, I managed to injure them back in January/February and need physio and message to fix them. I've been nursing the pain for all these months. This will take up most of my time in Toronto. The dentist awaits, as well. And, I also need supplies, too. Things that cannot be bought here must be bought back in Toronto. Whatever!
:shrug:

All in all, not a "real" vacation as I would have preferred to go back to Hong Kong, or Tokyo again. It's just a necessity in this case. I'll definitely head back to more exciting spots during winter break next January/February, though.
:eager:

Plus, the 14 hour flights there and back again! Oh, noooooo! :faint:

Note:

For those wondering, I'm still in South Korea until the end of the weekend. Don't look for me in Toronto. I'm not there yet! :no:

No comments:

Post a Comment