Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Wanna be the Sorcerer's Apprentice!

OMG! I can't believe Disney has got yet another fabulous movie; The Sorcerer's Apprentice!

Hey! Isn't that the one from one of Disney's oldest film which is also called 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice'??

MICKEY MOUSE!!

However, the 2010's version of this movie goes something like this:


Dave (JAY BARUCHEL) is just an average college student, or so it appears, until the sorcerer Balthazar Blake (NICOLAS CAGE) recruits him as his reluctant protégé and gives him a crash course in the art and science of magic. As he prepares for a battle
against the forces of darkness in modern-day Manhattan, Dave finds it is going to take all of the courage he can muster to survive his training, save the city and get the girl as he becomes THE SORCERER’S APPRENTICE.

And check it out! In courtesy of Walt Disney Motion Pictures Malaysia, hopefully I'll be one of the selected few to watch The Sorcerer's Apprentice 2 days before its official release date! EEeekk!!


I soo wanna be the Sorcerer's Apprentice because like duh! You get to say, "Can you do this?" ZAP! "Can you do that?" ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!


"Aww... you can't do any of those?" ZAP!

Oh and to help save the world from evil.... nah, too much of that stress is gonna give me zits.

If I were a sorcerer's apprentice, I'd have all these cool powers like that pretty blue fireball!

Hmm... if I had magical powers, I would...

1. Materialize a Mini Cooper S out of thin air and drive it to school in my hottest shades.


2. Fly upstairs instead of walking... or I could transport myself instead!

3. 'Pop' all the information from all my text books into my little head so that I don't have to study and I'd get straight A's in my exams! Yay!


4. Magically get rid of my fats and I'd become slimmer and muscular without having to diet!


5. On the day of the SPM next year, I'd 'accidentally' make all the test papers disappear!

6. Oh! And I'd materialize a driver's license to drive the Mini Cooper S from no. 1.



YEAH!

OOh! And if I had magical powers, I'd summon monitor lizards to chase after my school discipline teacher for con
fiscating my phone! Plus, it would do some good for the other students too :P

AND, and, and, with these magical powers, I summon Nuffnang to grant me a ticket to see the movie!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment