Friday, July 23, 2010

Almost One Year Later

Oops! A burned out light.

My original single laundry line has evolved into a spiderweb. My bike is being camera shy tonight, it's hiding behind my drying laundry.

A new set of speakers. They sound excellent for being so small.

My "office"! LOL

My clothes dryer! Awesome for being on sale for less than W25,000 (about US $20) at the time.

Looking towards the bathroom, the kitchen, and the front door.

The bathroom is still quite clean after almost a year of daily use! LOL

My kitchen with a shopping bag full of goodies destined for my students currently in Summer Camp 2010.

Another view of my kitchen. You can see Zlata hanging from the handle of one of my cabinets. Actually, the pic above this one has a better view of her. One of my students from Winter Camp 2010 made her for me.

What a difference a year makes. My home has evolved into a more lived-in feel with the addition of some new toys and gadgets. I love this place! Everything that I need and want is here and everything that I need and want for shopping, dry cleaning, tailoring, hair cutting, restaurants, and transportation is right outside. The only negative are some noisy neighbors that have, thankfully, been quieter lately than when they first moved in. But, that's life. Nothing is perfect.

You can check out how the place looked right when I first moved in here:

http://cgivisionary.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-apartment.html

No comments:

Post a Comment