Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Squiggly Building










Today was a holiday due to the national elections in South Korea. No school. WooHoo!

I decided to go back to Gangnam today and have another meal at PhoMein (it was just as good as the first time) as well as do a bit of exploring of the area and, specifically, that squiggly building I saw the first time around. I really don't know what it is as it's still under construction, but it made for an interesting photo study.

I might also have found an authentic Japanese noodle place, too. Unfortunately, it closed just as I was about to head over and give it a try for dinner. The pix of the food looked authentic enough. I'll have to head back and give it a try another time. Look for a review when that happens. I think they closed early today due to the elections.

Note: Some of the shots here are just there to give you an idea of what the entire building looks like. The others are more of a fine art bent; my generally preferred shooting style. I need to go back and do some more shooting when this thing is finished, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment