Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Few Signs





I started my photo shooting day after lunch with capturing a few colorful signs along the main street of Gangnam. I always hated shooting in places that are crowded. But, that was unavoidable here today. When I shoot, I am totally lost in the moment in what I am trying to capture. I don't notice anything around me. And, that's a bad thing in crowded areas. Which is why I hate shooting in crowds. Now, it's perfectly safe here and nothing will happen, but one never knows. Plus, I hate getting in other peoples' way and/or accidently bumping into people, which has not happened yet.

Anyways, I managed to get a few images before one particular store owner became upset at my photography of her store sign. Why she felt this way I have no idea. This turned me off and I just left the area. As I had already struggled to get the few images I had gotten, I didn't need this negative emotion to spoil my day.

Whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment