Saturday, March 26, 2011

More Little Cuties


Mio Akiyama


Nida Schuetlich


Tsumugi Kotobuki

I'm in trouble! There is an anime figure mall here in Seoul, which is about an hour and half away from where I live in Incheon. This place is as good, if not even better, than the figure mall I found in Taipei, Taiwan, last month.

The "Kukje Electronics Center" is located at Nambu Bus Terminal subway station via exit number 3. Just keep walking straight as you exit the top of the stairs and it is immediately to your right. The "Character Goods" floor is where all the figures are located; the floor you want is the 9th floor. Here's the address in Korean for those actually looking for it: 서울 서초구 서초1동 1445-1 국제전자센터 9층 21호. The main store is called NonNo21 (www.nonno21.com) and they have the best selection. The other retailers also have good selections and definitely well worth the visit, too.

As you can see, I have added some more cuties to my too rapidly growing collection. I need to take it easy now!

Yeah, right! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment