Sunday, March 27, 2011

At Hakoya Again

Adventures In Eating Out With Kids

I was sitting at a Japanese restaurant in Gangnam on Saturday enjoying a bite to eat with a friend. Mio was singing us a little song to entertain us while we ate.

Off to one side, Mugi was also enjoying the song. But, unknown to her, a little purple haired cutie had other plans.

"Plop!"

Of course, Mugi didn't like that at all and quickly gave the purple haired little cutie a taste of her own medicine.

By this time, I didn't know who was enjoying the "beating" more. But, I certainly was as I watched them go at it.

Mio finally had enough of the antics of those two and left. She didn't like being disturbed while singing. I don't blame her. A moment later, Yui wanders over and cheers Mugi on. I just continue to eat my food at this point and let the kids do what they want. No point in getting involved now!

No comments:

Post a Comment