Monday, August 31, 2009

Arrived In Incheon




I've arrived! What a long flight. Almost didn't think I'd make it through it all. This is one of the things I hate about travel. And, I used to love flying. Not anymore. But, anyways, I survived it.

Maybe more later. Kinda feeling like I'm in the twilight zone right now.

We arrived at the airport at around 2:30 am local time. The bus did not pick us up for the drive to the hotel until around 7:00 am. Why they did it this way I will never know. In any case, the wait was not too bad and gave all of us the opportunity to stretch our legs for a while and to have something to eat, too. There were about 40 of us from the flight from Toronto. Not all of us were together as seen in the above photos as most people were scattered about the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment