Sunday, November 20, 2011

The New Place

The new place sucks! I cannot ever get away from NOISE it seems. It does not matter how carefully, or even how carelessly I try and find a place. NOISE plagues me wherever I go. And, this new place is no exception. This time it's a rooming house, and an illegal one at that from what I can tell; too many tiny small rooms in too small a space and without proper fire escape routes etc. As far as I can tell, the place is four separate apartments converted into sixteen to twenty small rooms, some with private bath and most without. Mine has a private bath. That was the only draw for me at the time

Anyways, there is no sound insulation in the walls such that I hear everything. People also have such a large footprint that they have no idea how to live within such a small confined space. BANG, BANG, CRASH, CRASH, TALK, TALK, like it was right in the same room. And, late into the night when most "normal" people sleep, too. Arghhhh! I need to get out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment