Thursday, August 19, 2010

Home Again

Well, it was a whirlwind couple of weeks in Toronto and that was that! I'm now back home in South Korea again.

What did I do for most of my time there? Lots of things. Most of my free time was consumed by physiotherapy, therapeutic message, a dentist appointment, shopping for medications, visiting with mom, and bringing friends up to speed on their new Mac computer systems. To say I was running non-stop would have be an understatement. Plus, the jet lag made sleeping through the night very difficult. Sleeping was not restful under these conditions. All and all, I'm glad this trip is over.

This was one trip I did not look forward to as I knew things would be rough. From getting my injured shoulders treated to dealing with my mom and her constant worries, I did not enjoy this "holiday" very much. Although, it was good to see mom again and things were not as bad as I had originally thought they would be based on past experience.

The only things worth it for me were seeing my friends that I had not seen in a year and eating some delicious and authentic ethnic foods not available here in Korea. And, that's about it.

Time to plan for the next "real" holiday! But, that won't happen till winter break in mid January 2011. I need to make it till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment