Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Shopping And Eats

I was out shopping for doll clothes today and the place that I went to just happened to be closed, yet again! This is the second attempt at buying things at this place and the second time they closed on a Saturday without warning; well, except for a hand written sign on their door once you get there. But, that's too late! The trip there is over two hours if I went straight from home. Luckily, I usually plan other stops in the day.

Fate has decreed that I'm not supposed to shop at his place! If you are wondering what the place is, it's www.Dollmore.net. If you want to go there on a weekend, better phone them first. I don't know if I want to try them again after this.

Anyways, feeling a bit let down and disappointed, I ended up at this supposed Japanese style restaurant for a late lunch. I was waiting for my food to arrive when two little visitors arrived and started to eye my side dish of pink pickles.

They slowly approach from the both directions as if trying to use some misdirection to their advantage.

Eventually they converge in the middle and just eye the pink pickles.

One of them makes a grab for it! Well, that was the end of the pink pickles!

No comments:

Post a Comment