Saturday, May 29, 2010

NOOO!!! Crystal Bowersox LOST!??

No, it can't be, it can't be! This must be some sort of curse or something...



WHY IS IT THAT MY FAVORITE IDOL ALWAYS END UP SECOND!!??




*sniff* Crystal..... WHY!? You were soo awesome! How could you lose!!??




Its always like this every year. Last year was REEAALLLY disappointing. Adam Lambert had the Oomph! He had the voice, the style, everything but a straight dick.



So what if he's gay? I don't give a damn even if he wears a dress for all I care... ok, maybe a bit.... BUT STILL!





Yeah, I'm surprised that you won too, Lee.



And this year is ol' Simon Cowell's last year on idol. More disappointment... he's one of the reasons why I watch this show. His comments are harsh, but honest and straight to the point.

I'm gonna miss that bastard...

Its official, American Idol is gonna be absolute crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment