Monday, July 27, 2009

About One Month Left

Kids Will Be Kids

Well, it's almost time to fly over to South Korea. WooHoo! LOL About one month left to go and all the jumping through the hoops is finally done. After about three months of paperwork and assorted other paper chases, I have my contract, visa, and plane ticket in hand. It is now time to wait it out until the end of August. Time to meet up with friends and go out and enjoy the last few weeks until I leave. To that end, my calender seems pretty full these days. And, that's a good thing, too.

I saw Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince on opening day, too. This is the most "adult" Harry Potter movie to date as there is less of the "gee whiz look at all the wonderful stuff they have here" to a fast moving story line from start to finish. Some very good relationship moments to some funny bits along with some much darker elements than in other previous Harry Potter movies. That's to be expected as the series winds down to the last book, which is being made into two movies. Can't wait for those to come out.

As all the uncertainty and waiting of the past little while had me a bit beside myself, my art had suffered a bit. I was in no mood to create anything on any consistent basis. Now, I seem to be back to my usual swing of things again. And, I like that as I missed the comfort and satisfaction of the creative process. I'm hoping to add my photography back into the mix again, too, once I get to Korea. From what I have seen, there are so many photo opportunities to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment