Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mummy Dearest

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mommies in the world, especially you mum.

I may not say it often, but inside, I really do appreciate all the little things you do for us everyday. And so, I would like to thank you for...


the nine months that you carried me

the tender loving care you gave me as I grew up


the days when you nurse me back to health when I am sick

the punishments you gave me when I misbehave so that I can be a better person

the encouragement you give me in everything that I do

the meals you lovingly cooked for us everyday

the morning hugs you give me everyday

my 17th birthday party

helping me choose a nice confirmation name

today's lunch which included steamed eggs. My favorite.

There are a thousand things I haven't thanked you for, but bottom line is;
Thank you for bringing me into this world.



I love you mom and Happy Mother's Day.

God bless all the mothers in the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment