Saturday, May 7, 2011

More Cuties



Sengoku Nadeko



Yui Hirasawa



Mio Akiyama



Tsumugi Kotobuki

Well, it was just another day of figure shopping today. And, here are the cuties for today above. As you can see, the cuties consist of a "normal" figure and a few Nendoroids. I was also very lucky today as NonNo21's website listed Sengoku Nadeko as being sold out. I really wanted her after reading a recent review of her. She's such a sweet little cutie.

Unfortunately, I also went a bit overboard with all my shopping the past few weekends and have now already spent July's (What!) budget for figures and Dollfie stuff, etc. So, what else is new? Anyways, there won't be anything new posted until August at the earliest. If there is, though, you can have me committed!

Plus, I have now exceeded the maximum capacity of my figure storage box and am wondering how I am going to move everything when the time comes to move. I guess I will need another box by that time. Although, the trip back to Canada one day will be very expensive with all the boxes of stuff. And, of course, any trip back to another country to work will also be very expensive yet again as I have no place to store any of my things back in Canada. How did I get myself into such a mess! I guess it's called LIFE!

I need to stay away from NonNo21 and Volks.

No comments:

Post a Comment