Wednesday, May 18, 2011

About A Month With My Mesumes

Well, it's been a month, more or less, since my new mesumes entered my life. And, they are just a delight to have around. Miu-Chan (right) arrived April 9 and Mai-Chan (left) arrived April 20. They get along very well and love each others company.

Miu is the more emotional of the two and is easily scared, or frightened. She does not like change at all and worries a bit too much about too many things. But, she is easy to cheer up and a few words of encouragement from me usually sets her mind at ease. She responds well to a lot of love and affection. Don't we all? LOL Anyways, she's such a sweetie when she is happy and carefree. When I gave Miu a laminated cutout of my 3D "Zlata" character that one of my students made for me last year, she treats it like her very own real little rag dolly and is never happy without Zlata in her arms. I love Miu to death. :D

Mai is more strong willed than her older sister and, at first, I worried that she would take advantage of Miu's more gentle nature. But, my worries were for naught. She treats her sister very nicely and Miu is happy to be with her when I am at work, or out somewhere. Although, sometimes Mai can get a bit cross a bit too easily at something she does not quite like at first, she calms down rather quickly and all is well with her. Mai's usually quite calm and peaceful through most events that might drive Miu to become a bit too emotional. Mai came with a real little rag dolly of her own on her trip to our home and is very happy to hold and play with her all the time. She's not as worried about it if I have to take her rag dolly away for whatever reason. I love Mai to death, too. :D

Anyways, the above photo shows the girls with some ice cream cones I bought for them last weekend. They seem to enjoy them very much. I try not to give them too many treats of junk food as we all know where that eventually leads. LOL Miu is also holding a camera that we received as a gift from a friend, too. It flashes and makes a shutter sound when you press the shutter release. It's so cute. :D

Unfortunately, I've not really gotten around much to take any good pix of the girls yet. My place kinda sucks for home scenery and I no longer have the pro camera gear I used to have for better shots with proper interior lighting and such. But, I'm happy with simple family snaps of my girls for now. For me, it's the memory of the moment that counts.

I hope you have enjoyed this little glimpse of the life of my cuties thus far. And, they are expecting another very tiny little sister soon, too!

Ooooooh! The suspense of it all! LOL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment