Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Cup of 2010

A lot of crazy stuff happened this year so here's a summary of my life in 2010.

I learnt how to skate!



I took the public bus for the first time.


Errm... lets just say I was lucky not to go on THAT public bus...

I celebrated my Sweet 16th birthday by doing extreme sports!





I went to my first concert to see Kelly Clarkson LIVE in Malaysia!



Went for a Memory Course and created this awesome poster!





Ermm... I conned this guy at the ticket reserve counter into letting me buy a ticket to watch Toy Story 3 when I didn't have a reservation so that I can cut the line because I was desperate...

And it works! But I'll never do that again. Honestly, that was the most daring thing I've ever done...

I've also helped to organize our BEC's Family Day which was in Hulu Langat. It was awesome!



Took loads of pictures which involves getting wet...


I joined our Church's play which is about St. John Vianney. I was the mom (as in the old lady...)




I learnt how to bake muffins...


Yeah... it didn't turn out so well...

I've was one of the lucky two BRATs to be sent to the Back to Nature camp in Genting with my friend Melissa and another BRAT, Kai Tying. Best trip ever!



I've learnt about what qualities I look for in a guy...

My article was published in The star newspaper about the Back to Nature camp!



I've had the time of my life in Universal Studios, Singapore!








Went to Australia to stay with Aunty Catherine, Uncle Raymond and my cousins. I've seen a lot of crazy stuffs over there...



I went to see my first parade on the streets of Melbourne!



I'm amazed that they can tahan the cold dressed up like that...

I visited a REAL mansion with an actual love story behind it!



I got lost in an actual Hedge Maze!




I've discovered the heavenly taste of the Wagyu Beef!! MMmmm......




... And that's about it to summarize 2010 for me. It wasn't all perfect, but I'd like to remember the bright side of it all.

How was the year 2010 for you?

If you missed some of the action, the click on the links provided.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!





No comments:

Post a Comment