Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some Silly Mesume Pix




I saw some cute stuffed animals on the weekend at a store on Sunday. I looked at them for the longest time. But, just left afterwards without buying any. They were on my mind all day long yesterday. So, after work, I went back to the store and got one for each of my girls. They are teeny tiny little things. But, so is one of my girls!

Moko had a really hard time holding hers. The thing was too heavy for her to hug close to her; she would just keel over with the weight. I wasn't going to give it to her because of that. But, she seemed kinda sad at not getting hers even though she understood why. So, I eventually figured out a way for her to hold it without her falling over. You can see she's happy now.

The last pic is where my girls sit when I'm on the computer. They keep me company. Moko takes turns on each of her sisters' laps throughout the day. She's on Miu's lap presently. She'll run over to Mai's lap when she feels like it. She's so funny that way.

I love all of them very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment